Physci

Season 8 of Lunar 36

As announced on Twitter, Discord, and Telegram, Season 8 of Lunar will be releasing today at 3:00 PM Eastern Time / 12:00 PM Pacific Time.

Many of you have been asking for the return of minigames such as PotSG, Meetup, and Bunkers. We have decided to enable them this weekend, and if we see there is a demand, we may either leave them enabled at all times, or only enable them Friday-Sunday. In regards to the anti-cheat: it is still actively being worked on. We thank you for the patience at the start of the season and we hope to improve it even further as time goes on.

Lastly, we will be granting players who are #1 on the leaderboards at the end of the season a custom cloak. This will be done for Season 7, 8, and yes, we will finish granting the Season 6 ones as well.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/lunarnetworkmc) and join our Telegram (https://t.me/lunarnetwork) for updates regarding the server. We hope you have been enjoying Lunar Practice and we thank you for the support.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
remove captcha on the website pls
Are you sure?
theres an extension which automatically skips it
Are you sure?
name ?
Are you sure?
you also need to click the extension and get more passes on it so you get 30 passes to skip the captcha 30 times and once they run out you just need to get more, they are free you just need to click on the one you want (cloudflare on this website) do the captcha and you get those for free.
Are you sure?
on the captcha you can see on the bottom right "how can i prevent this?" and read that.
Are you sure?
pls name i need this
Are you sure?
you also need to click the extension and get more passes on it so you get 30 passes to skip the captcha 30 times and once they run out you just need to get more, they are free you just need to click on the one you want (cloudflare on this website) do the captcha and you get those for free.
Are you sure?
on the captcha you can see on the bottom right "how can i prevent this?" and read that.
Are you sure?
ADD RANKED SUMO SO I CAN RECORD HERE!!!
Are you sure?
are you gonna fix the blockhit thing for the next season?
Are you sure?
well as you have noticed this nigga lewelll is back on lb by using the same nerdy blockhit shit
Are you sure?
i think they are bc there is gonna be a new kb
Are you sure?
No there is not.
Are you sure?
i guess no nae nae emote....
Are you sure?
nigga.....
Are you sure?
is it diff maps
Are you sure?
oh my bad
Are you sure?
LETS GOO
Are you sure?
lets go
Are you sure?
new season hype :D
Are you sure?
new season PogU
Are you sure?
Can I have a free cosmetic for being such a good boy
Are you sure?
What about map 9 eotw capes?
Are you sure?
Maybe one day if we decide to touch Teams again.
Are you sure?
so... squads on the otherhand?
Are you sure?
Please end teams, no point people said they would play last map, it ended up not happening. Let Alpha do their thing :D
Are you sure?
holy shut up nigga.
Are you sure?
Downcarry
Are you sure?
So basically no, nice
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
i would love if we got the map 9 eotw capes
Are you sure?
ru guys fixing the retarded blockhitting shit lewell did to get number 1 in 2 weeks
Are you sure?
nope its the same
Are you sure?
oh dope fuck that.
Are you sure?
Maybe brb bunker league? That was very fun
Are you sure?
Do you talk about Anticheat server or Anticheat client?
Are you sure?
Server.
Are you sure?
hey physci
Are you sure?
hello huj
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
bring back teams make a telegram and remove the captcha ~rowdynigg
Are you sure?
anyone know when ranked bridge is coming back?
Are you sure?
@physci I was banned however I appealed and RootXD said i was unbanned, so I joined lunar and it said "your ip is suspended from lunar for a punishment related to: alexskin2" please helpp i can prove he said I was unbanned by the way if u need that
Are you sure?
PLEASE BRING BACK UHC
Are you sure?
shit game no one cares
Are you sure?
Allow me to join the server using a vpn pls,if I don't use a vpn,the ping will be really high
Are you sure?
so wheres kit map
Are you sure?
this update is so gangsta.
Are you sure?
yes!
Are you sure?
bunkers poggers
Are you sure?
Add more boxfight maps
Are you sure?
meetup is eh kinda boring but thank god bro lunar bunkers is finally back and so it potsg.
Are you sure?
wooo
Are you sure?
vault battles :V
Are you sure?
If you guys don’t add kitmap soon, there is gonna be some problems. I hope you realise practice is fun and all but the players want to play different things other than practice. It doesn’t have to be squads or teams or anything just add kitmap it’s fun and playable.
Are you sure?
Go crazy matt
Are you sure?
got any updates regarding the eotw cape of map 9?
Are you sure?
yeah fr
Are you sure?
Physci are you guys considering on bringing back teams and leaving the minigames there for every day
Are you sure?
na that nigga is rolling in $$$
Are you sure?
Butterfly click still enable ?
Are you sure?
Well you are looking at seasons 8 #1 build player
Are you sure?
nice
Are you sure?
poggies
Are you sure?