Physci

Answering Questions & Addressing Concerns 60

Hey guys! I want to personally update everyone in our community in regards to COVID-19, Teams Map 6, and our plans moving forward. I want to answer a few questions and address the concerns being brought forth by our players.

First and f0remost, please educate yourselves regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). There is a lot of misinformation being spread that can easily put people's lives at risk. If you do not have to leave your house, then don't. Experts are telling everyone to act as if they have the virus - social distancing is critical! Please stay safe and keep yourselves updated regarding new regulations, school closures, and everything in between.

Now onto Lunar. We were not expecting schools world-wide to be closed in such a short period of time. Today, we hit over 750 players on our server, and on Tuesday, we reached our all-time player peak on Lunar Client. Schools could very well be closed for the remainder of the year (Kansas already did this, and other states are following suit), and we are well aware of that. We are doing everything possible to get out some new updates for you guys. Because of this, I see a lot of panic posts, telling us to release Teams this weekend, or else it will fail. This is not the case. I will be responding to some of your concerns below.

"If Teams is not released this weekend, then everyone will return to school during the map."
This is not true. Most schools are closed until at least mid-April. As I said above, it is very likely that many states will cancel schools or move to online schooling for the remainder of the year.

"Why are you guys delaying Teams?"
How are we delaying something that has never been announced? We are actually right on track!

"Will there be kits? Will bard have passive strength? Which factions are getting capes?"
All of these questions will be answered once Map 6 is announced. More information can be found at the end of this post.
Moving on, I want to speak a little about Squads. For the few hundred of you who showed up to our Trios SOTW, you saw that it was practically unplayable for the first hour. There was an extreme amount of lag, and we do not know why. This issue was not as bad as previous SOTWs, so we were very confused as to why it happened on Saturday, especially since there were significantly fewer players than our usual SOTWs. Because of this, we may have to release Squads Map 7.5 this Saturday in order for us to ensure that we won't run into the same problem before doing Teams SOTW. Our team will discuss this, and we will announce our final decision by tomorrow.

Now onto Teams Map 6. The tentative release date for Teams is Saturday, March 28th. This all depends on whether or not we can confirm that the SOTW will not lag tremendously like Squads did this past Saturday (hence why we may do Squads Map 7.5).

Thank you for all of the support. I will keep you guys updated throughout the next few days.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
I have a question, will brooklyn ever become good 🙏
Are you sure?
After doing extensive research with multiple experts, all of the data that was collected lead us back to one unanimous answer: no.
Are you sure?
BRO WHAT
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Are you sure?
LMFAOO
Are you sure?
LO
Are you sure?
LMFAOOO
Are you sure?
LMFAOOOOO
Are you sure?
@BrooklynTheCarry LO
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
GO CRAZYYYY
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
God damnit Brooklyn
Are you sure?
V
Are you sure?
"Experts are telling everyone to act as if they have the virus - social distancing is critical!" dont worry half the community has been practicing this for years.
Are you sure?
LOOL
Are you sure?
You sshould update UHC Community ;)
Are you sure?
They don't seem to care, they just host test games that crash immediately after the start every 4 weeks max lmao
Are you sure?
unban all ?
Are you sure?
JAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJA
Are you sure?
V
Are you sure?
if ur doing squads map 7.5 please do all diamond PLEASE
Are you sure?
Unban all on both client and server if you want more money like you have in the past
Are you sure?
where is the banana on tour cape 😳😳🍌💙🌺💭
Are you sure?
hybu 3
Edited
schools may be delayed until mid april but we still have online classes which take just as much time as a normal school day along with "homeowork" after those classes. All im saying is that the server is the most alive its been in ages and you would be missing on a good oppurtunity to get a map that will be alive and boom in player count. At least do a one week 5.5 map or spawned in bases.
Are you sure?
v please make it saturday if possible online school is aids and we start after next week (dont do spawned in bases)
Are you sure?
Its like you didnt read my post.
Are you sure?
gybu 3
Edited
It's like u didn't read my reply. I was proposing that Teams be moved to Saturday, March 21st IF POSSIBLE.

You bring up that people are saying: "If Teams is not released this weekend, then everyone will return to school during the map." Then rebut this by saying that school won't start until April which is incorrect, online school will proceed which takes up just as much time, as hybu said. Online school hasn't started for a lot of people but will start on March 30th; releasing the map later just results in less activity. Again, if possible, please release the map on the 21st.
Are you sure?
It's like you didn't read the post
Are you sure?
Did you read his post
Are you sure?
ay? you can't just play minecraft instead of doing school. No matter whether it is online or not.
Are you sure?
When will kitmap release?
Are you sure?
:eyes:
Are you sure?
a much needed post thank you Physci
Are you sure?
when is the next season of practice & will you add ladders like vanilla, gapple, bridges, etc back to ranked so it’s not the same 💤 boring ass ladders over and over again
Are you sure?
We're also working on that! And yes, we can.
Are you sure?
passive strength and res 🤝🤞🤞
Are you sure?
When I used to play kohi there was Kohi.asia It was cubecore server and many player used to play it.
I think nowdays Asia community is getting bigger like before so Plz consider including Asia proxy If u really think it’s no benefit
Can u just think regarding of West coast proxy??
Are you sure?
Will map 7.5 of squads be the exact same faction size with no kits once again? I’d really suggest moving the faction size up. Back to back trips map wouldn’t be optimal. Also add something to keep the Squads map alive. It’s not fun trying to contest a KOTH with 5 people online. Add something that’ll motivate players to put in effort like on Teams Maps.
Are you sure?
I have a question Why did you put SA proxy?? I think it is no benefit
And How about add Asia proxy instead of that cuz U already know tons player from asia and Russia are playing lunar LOL
Are you sure?
I’m really wondering cuz no one answered our question about Asia proxy everyone just ignored it and US player just complained like “I don’t get it why 200ms ppl queue rank game”
Are you sure?
they added sa proxy because of the post that got 400+ updoots demanding it
Are you sure?
Couple things, Can you please address uhc? The last 2 times you guys hosted you got 300 player fills but something broke both times. Are you guys working on fixing the issues and are you gonna host again soon? Also are u guys working on the lag on practice, whenever practice has over 300 players my ping goes from a usual 20-30 to 50-60.
Are you sure?
Will hopefully get UHC up and running very soon.
Are you sure?
thanks for replying, another thing you should know is that uhc meetup is broken. You can't join through a chat message when someone announces a game.
Are you sure?
I hope they do finally bring it out
Are you sure?
Will Zowah ever loose the combover?😳
Are you sure?
Will it be trios again?
Are you sure?
unban all for COVID-19
Are you sure?
When will you guys fully release uhc? Last 2 games had over 300 fills and rn with corona break is perfect time.
Are you sure?
will you guys quarantine ranked matches and are you going to uphold an execution policy for those you think are infected? and if so can we do the same with those who exceed over 150 ping on NA
Are you sure?
Will bard have passive strength and resistance?
Are you sure?
JUST FOR YOU MAKING THIS POST IM GONNA COUGH ON YOUR FACE d:^D .
Are you sure?
Bring out UHC and it will get tons of players due to the current situation
Are you sure?
upvote for 8 man squads
Are you sure?
I wish there will be more than 2k online
Are you sure?
good post very informative
Are you sure?
Theres no need for the warning telling people to stay home. It's not like they leave there house in the first place
Are you sure?
Nice skin tho
Are you sure?
Physci i have a question is bethany a big fat ugly gorilla that is in love with me?
Are you sure?
boris is a fat pig btec Donald trump
Are you sure?
luv u physci
Are you sure?
All diamond squads map please, haven't done it on teams since map 2 it will be nice to add something different just for squads not teams O_O
Are you sure?
Opinion on tram playing again?
Are you sure?
whens the next season?
Are you sure?
trios eotw?
Are you sure?
I wish the best to everyone with Corona because in Italy we aren't that good.
Are you sure?
Who lives in Kansas LOOOOL #missourigang
Are you sure?
😷
Are you sure?
You're right about the teams, I'm Italian and because of the corona virus I haven't been to school for over a month without even being able to go out. The return to normal life had been scheduled for April 3, but as regards it will be prolonged much. So I can only give you reason on the teams issue
Are you sure?
love it
Are you sure?
7.5 squads is.......... 5 mans? 3mans? 10 mans? kits?
Are you sure?
ty
Are you sure?
My April break gonna be canceled fuck I want more time
Are you sure?
move to UK we got like 4 months off
Are you sure?
yes do squads map 7.5 to make sure its stable
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
why do u wear a snapback in 2020? shits more outdated than mcpvp
Are you sure?
That picture was taken from Mentally's Ultra IRL video, which was uploaded in 2017.

If you kept your comments to yourself I wouldn't have found out you were mute evading......bad move.
Are you sure?
LOOOOOL rip the beri
Are you sure?
can i keep my legend rank
Are you sure?
good job
Are you sure?
Thanks for clarifying our concerns
Are you sure?
lets go lunar
Are you sure?