Physci

Teams Map 9 SOTW 111

Teams Map 9 will be releasing this Saturday (August 1st) at 3:00 PM EST. The faction size will remain at 25-man teams. The kit will be Protection 2, Sharpness 2, Power 4. More information regarding Map 9 can be found at https://lunar.gg/teams-map9.
This map will be a testament of how we proceed with Teams moving forward; for the good -- or the bad. We truly hope that after removing box fights for over a month, you guys will actually play the map for more than 5 days. I am speaking on the behalf our entire staff team when I say that it is very demotivating to work on a map only to have it die after Citadel, especially after we get spammed every day to bring up a new map.

There will be no new game changing bard effects this map as we would like to test them on a .5 map first. Regarding events, we want to make a few Koths percentage-based to see how they play out. Conquest and Citadel will both be an event this map. In order to cut down on how long Citadel lasts for, we will be adjusting the schedule as to when, and how often, the timer on the cap goes down. We want to reward factions who are actually fighting, and not those who log on late at night just to get the cap.

On another note, salvaging will be enabled this map, making it less of a hassle for factions to set up and enchant weapons, tools, and armor. Many issues were fixed in regards to combat loggers and other small, miscellaneous bugs. If you find any issues this map, please report them to us immediately. We have also disabled Totems (as this is a Kits map), significantly changed the terrain, and slightly adjusted Archer. If any other major changes occur between now and the map, a new post will be made.

Before ending off this post, I want to clear a few things up. Alting and sharing accounts are strictly DISALLOWED, as they always have been. If you need to alt for whatever reason, you must get approval from an Admin. If you are caught alting, or sharing accounts, you will be temporarily banned for 1-3 days. You will NOT be able to appeal this ban. Also, for your own factions' sake, don't cheat. You will be caught...its just a matter of time.
If you are a power faction leader with a 25+ man roster, please make a ticket under the "HCF" category (make sure to include your roster). I will be inviting 1 leader from each faction to our Telegram group chat.

Be sure to join our official Telegram chat to be the first to know about updates, giveaways, and more:Β https://t.me/lunarnetwork.Β At the end of the map, we will be putting together a community montage. If you want to be featured in the video, make sure to record some clips!

We hope you all have fun and we'll see you all on Saturday!
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Before you guys ask for 30 man factions:

We'll only consider it when you guys actually log on 25 members consistently and play the map for more than 5 days.
Are you sure?
CAN U MEOW FOR ME PLEASE
Are you sure?
sym
Are you sure?
meow
Are you sure?
meow
Are you sure?
meow
Are you sure?
meow
Are you sure?
meow
Are you sure?
35?
Are you sure?
You still play this game, you make me sick
Are you sure?
the only thing im asking is when the fuck am i being added back to the leaders chat
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
what sqwibs said
Are you sure?
FREE TAJAY
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
Upvote if dipped is a nonce
Are you sure?
upvote if fy4's name is poo
Are you sure?
do a large banwave
Are you sure?
He knows if he does that, no one will play the map. Since a lot of known players, active map players will get waved
Are you sure?
a lot of players will also buy an unban
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
Physci really told all of HCF to get in tune LOL
Are you sure?
free up my guy radgie did nothing wrong, locked up behind bars free up free up
Are you sure?
3radg did nothing wrong soon out the trap cmonnn
Are you sure?
πŸ™
Are you sure?
radgie and tajay did nothing wrong
Are you sure?
πŸ™πŸ»
Are you sure?
Draft 0.5 map to test out bard effects??

Make it a .5 map inbetween Map 9 and Map 10

Have sign ups for about a week

Pick Leaders from a list of applications based on the total players that sign up

Make the Faction Size 15 but draft around 20 players for alternates / different timezones / players who bitch / opp

Use the map to test new bard effects (so people have a reason to check it out)

Have rosters be locked (or 0 force invites with the bench system I suggested)

Allow official trades for players after a few days into the map for players who are deadweight / not logging on because of who drafted them so they can get some value from them

Whitelist only the players who signup/are drafted

Have a small reward for capping citadel (possibly new citadel/event πŸ‘€) or eotw
Are you sure?
When will more teams capes be added to the shop? Asking about Honor and Allegiance
Are you sure?
I will be messaging faction leaders regarding this before the Map begins. Don't worry.
Are you sure?
where outback cape
Are you sure?
what factions are you going to message?
Are you sure?
Ayo Physci what about OutBackBoyz? @Krag πŸ’£
Are you sure?
dont forget yeetsquad bby our cape is sexC
Are you sure?
v++++ get that cape
Are you sure?
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Are you sure?
Please enable box figths after the map. I loved playing them as well as /p opens, us players miss them.
Are you sure?
Maybe if we play this map we get them back
Are you sure?
what are the slight changes to archer?
Are you sure?
Tags are now 2 hearts (first shot)
Are you sure?
Wouldn't you want citadel to be a long lasting event though? why reduce the cap time earlier
Are you sure?
Because everyone quits right after Citadel after they fight for 12+ hours, go raidable, and treat it as an EOTW.
Are you sure?
honestly keep koths the way they are and do percentage based citadels (but make it so you have to spend a collective of like an hour), the faction that spends the most time on the cap and plays it at the earlier stages, deserve the cap, not kids who adjust their sleep schedule to stay up for 36 hours non-stop to cap a minecraft event
Are you sure?
Shut up pedo
Are you sure?
ur brother is mentally challenged
Are you sure?
Shut up pedo
Are you sure?
mailman
Are you sure?
agreed
Are you sure?
pog
Are you sure?
play the fucking smp
Are you sure?
u sound dumb rn
Are you sure?
stfu
Are you sure?
Does "significantly changed terrain" mean custom terrain or just different to last map
Are you sure?
Thank you for another map πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Are you sure?
Looks fun!
"There will be no new game changing bard effects this map as we would like to test them on a .5 map first"
Can we hear some ideas as to what some new effects might be? Or if we had any ideas where should we submit them?
Are you sure?
Some Ideas I have for effects I could see being added into hcf with significant meta changes would be, Absorbtion, Blindness, Nausea. Of course we would have to balance these
Are you sure?
Nausea would be so fun
Are you sure?
Not a bad idea, would for sure change the meta and become extremely annoying LOL
Are you sure?
Just imagine nausea str2 push
Are you sure?
think 3d nausea and blindness the bard if it gets doubled
Are you sure?
that would be shit
Are you sure?
for people who are scared of change
Are you sure?
Rolling a fat stoinky pack on every faction #RetirementHome Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKTbUMCSuk0
Are you sure?
PlanfulMen finna go hard in the paint
Are you sure?
hit a strength we pullin up in a gank
Are you sure?
wow! i haven't see this map kit before!
Are you sure?
Anything else I get a million complaints saying how squishy / op it is. Maybe if people weren't so allergic to the slightest change, this wouldn't be the case.
Are you sure?
true! can i be added back now?
Are you sure?
p3 s3 plz thanks
Are you sure?
meow
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
Francine is waiting for you in the bedroom
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
Hosting the citadel this way is a very smart idea this event should be 4-6 hours ...
Its way better for everyone’s timezone this way
Are you sure?
ok
Are you sure?
meow
Are you sure?
ggs
Are you sure?
new bard effects?!?!?!?!? what tf
Are you sure?
let’s have it
Are you sure?
Hype
Are you sure?
I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you
Are you sure?
"Combat loggers will take damage from wither and poison."
maaaannn u shouldnt be able to wither combat loggers
Are you sure?
That was added last map, and yes, you should. A combat logger is supposed to resemble a player. Players can get withered.
Are you sure?
yoo
Are you sure?
Give me a high five πŸ–
Are you sure?
What about people who claim they are static but just lie to get admin approval so they can alt?
Are you sure?
We can check.
Are you sure?
Stop acting harmful
Are you sure?
is that a ddos threat?
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
How bout no cleaning ?
Are you sure?
You're on the wrong server. If you want 1v1s you will have to go elsewhere.
Are you sure?
honestly ^^ just deal with it shaggy
Are you sure?
Ty
Are you sure?
Shut up diego
Are you sure?
W events
Are you sure?
Hi physci how is ur day
Are you sure?
Get lunaired