Jordan

We’re Taking A Break From Teams 235

Hey guys, we’ve decided that it's best for our server, staff members, and players if we were to take a break from Teams. We don’t know when Map X will be, so please do not ask us.

It’s evident that the community hasn’t learned one bit from the servers that came before, and keep their same toxic behavior, which has only been growing. After years of the same cycle, we thought that you guys would’ve learned by now, but evidently not.

We have no motivation to spend this much time on a map and updates just for players to play for a few days, cry at staff because they get cleaned, and quit as soon as they go raidable. This has always been a gamemode about strategizing to not lose in certain situations. Teams on Lunar will not be a gamemode that has to be micromanaged by staff. When it does come back, we will make that very clear.

No matter what we do to try to improve the game or make it more enjoyable, you guys always complain. It's unfortunate that Teams/HCF brings out the worst in people online.

We appreciate those of you who don’t behave like spoiled toddlers. We’ll be doing Squads maps in the meantime and will definitely continue to work on our client, minigames, and other servers and projects.

We’re thinking this break will last until about Winter. It could be longer, could be shorter. There is no defined timeline.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
that’s way to political for lunar forums 😳
Are you sure?
I said what I said https://prnt.sc/u16abp
Are you sure?
just got fuckin bug sticked
Are you sure?
FUCK
Are you sure?
wtf
Are you sure?
wtf
Are you sure?
shit
Are you sure?
I had to click 17 trains to view this, very fair decision though
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
😂😂😂😂
Are you sure?
LMFAOOAO IM AUDIBLY LAUGHING TO THIS WHILE IM @ WORK
Are you sure?
wyd at work NBA playoffs are on
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
UPVOTE IF VOLTAGE ARE PEDOS
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
vv
Are you sure?
add a voicechat server
Are you sure?
FOR REAL I WANNA SCREAM AT THE 180MS KID TAKING MY ELO
Are you sure?
uh i wanna do something else😉😉
Are you sure?
loser
Are you sure?
Stfu
Are you sure?
Trollaa nice skin there young man
Are you sure?
ROD
Are you sure?
ROD
Are you sure?
?
Are you sure?
im disowning u
Are you sure?
180 ms for you feels exactly like your ping to us tbh
Are you sure?
LOL on god
Are you sure?
yo bro red is sus
Are you sure?
Just reopen kit map and add vc so you can have RP kids and like teams prac
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
this
Are you sure?
stfu
Are you sure?
roxbotK
Are you sure?
holy fuck huge vouch
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
you got me gg
Are you sure?
I’ve seen this before....
Are you sure?
🔊 AYO MINEHQ 1 MONTH MAINTENANCE 🔊
Are you sure?
:pensive:
Are you sure?
lets ratio this kid
Are you sure?
counter + the hood watches stimpy now
Are you sure?
go to hell
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
STicK BuG
Are you sure?
sup maplecro
Are you sure?
deja vu
Are you sure?
please enable boxfights 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Are you sure?
wyd
Are you sure?
vibing
Are you sure?
We all appreciate what you guys have done, and I’m not trying to hate, but it has been very evident for the past couple maps that HCF as a game mode is completely different than it was not even 4 years ago but 2 years ago. The way people clean now is completely different from before, they don’t randomly run around the nether to find people, they know where factions are and SPECIFICALLY target them. Of course people are going to complain when they are getting focused every fight, they can’t win. Another thing, everyone goes raidable now. Weebs went raidable like 3 times last map and they were the dominating faction. That shouldn’t happen. Since leaders now don’t know that you’re supposed to kite when you’re losing, maybe change the DTR to 15 or something. There’s other things you could do to change this game mode but people would still complain and I understand why you guys are taking a break. Again, no hate. Thanks for what y’all have done for the community.
Are you sure?
stfu
Are you sure?
stfu
Are you sure?
I know what I say won’t change their mind I’m just tryna let them know what was wrong from a non-toxic players pov
Are you sure?
If autistic power faced would fight in end they wouldn’t go fucking raidable half the time lmao
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
this dude said "Change the DTR to 15 or something"
Are you sure?
Went raidable twice (once to a blatant ally, rolled back)

other time pumpkin man (cottage) was a shitter and quickdropped
Are you sure?
we went raidable twice and we got rolled back one of those times due to allying.
Are you sure?
Yeah, no hate to you guys but its not even just Weebs. Other factions that have dominated other Maps have gone raidable way too many times. The best faction on the Map shouldn't even go raidable once. The skill gap is too close, so I think the DTR should be way higher than whatever the fuck it is now. And they need to make a rule that if one kid from a faction cleans that entire faction gets banned.
Are you sure?
Yep, like a faction temp ban for the week or something
Are you sure?
When Map X does come out make a juicy trailer, get ppl to promote it, advertise the fuck out of it pls
Are you sure?
PAY PAINFUL STILPY SMEXY DJTASTY LOLITSALEX ADIOS AND ME TO PLAY
Are you sure?
Yeasss
Are you sure?
this
Are you sure?
Can you add boxfights at least so we can keep playing other than sorrow?
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
Sorrow is fun
Are you sure?
this was the right decision. community doesn’t deserve lunar, we were kind of just handed it.

also

WE LOVE YOU PHYSCI AND ALL LUNAR STAFF ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Are you sure?
:D
Are you sure?
facts
Are you sure?
Why do you as a server owner decide that anyone can cheat as much as they like and purchase an unban for 50 dollars... This community is give and take. We give our time and money and expect something fun in return ;(
Are you sure?
shutup alla you dirty cheater
Are you sure?
+1 just keep em banned or if they really wanna play again make unban like 200 dollars
Are you sure?
Just make it 100 and limit it to 2x bans, then 200 for the next, 2x every time
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
This community is fucked there's 0 hope for it, sure some of the lunar teams maps haven't been the best but alot of them have been fine and have had everything u need to enjoy proper hcf, but then the community ruins it.

Like map 5 (i think) the server was populair for like the first 4 days and had massive numbers but then everyone quit a very active map and let it die because arcane came out, then 2 weeks later everyone quit arcane and wanted another 3 week 30 man hcf maps...
Are you sure?
Dag: replies on lunar forums
Me: wtf kid don’t even play good static
Are you sure?
hi son
Are you sure?
Stfu dag go MIA again
Are you sure?
Hi Declahn!
Are you sure?
People start caring when it’s too late 😔
Are you sure?
shut up
Are you sure?
Blame it on Voltage
Are you sure?
Add boxfights back upvote if u agree
Are you sure?
I want to say to you and staff team thank you sm for Lunar. I have said before but without Lunar I don’t play minecraft. You give us option to enjoy better on minecraft, because of you I enjoy play minecraft. I am looking forward for updates and I will only upload video’s of Lunar.

God bless this people thank you 🙏💯💜
Are you sure?
My condolences to all the people that just lost all their lives 🙏
Are you sure?
“The server is whitelisted for scheduled maintenance. We will return soon with many improvements to the network. Thank you for your patience.” - minehq twitter 1/31/17
Are you sure?
pain.
Are you sure?
cool dont care fam
Are you sure?
im joking physci relax
Are you sure?
attention whore
Are you sure?
So no head
Are you sure?
I think you guys should permanently take a break the players are so ungrateful >:((
Are you sure?
Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened :D
Are you sure?
ur so fucking gay
Are you sure?
wtf
Are you sure?
damn big man semetic coming with the life lessons 🙏🙏
Are you sure?
Seems like this has been coming for a long while We'll miss teams but I hope the community can take this time to learn from what we've done wrong and improve upon that and welcome the return whenever it may be
Are you sure?
Map X needs to be a Christmas Map, before it comes out have hella promo coming out for it to get people hyped. Prot 1 sharp 1 and more DTR for events. What if factions don’t go raidable so quickly? This worked in the past.
Are you sure?
I agree, map 4 was litt
Are you sure?
Well deserved break... people don’t understand what it’s like to deal with immature 14 year olds crying on Minecraft. Have a good break!
Are you sure?
crying to the community is not the way to solve problems. Everyone goes raidable so easy; Weebs went raidable 3 times and they've been the tier 0 of the map. There are a lot of faction jumping to clean a specific fight instead of running trough nether and find casually a fight.
In 2020 no one wants to grind sets make bases and shit
Are you sure?
this sucks and everything but on the other hand I'm an up and coming SoundCloud rapper please check me out when you have the chance https://soundcloud.com/ommarkammal/halawalla
Are you sure?
didnt ask
Are you sure?
Wait people are causing problems? If this continues I might just have to step in👿👿💯😳👀🙏❤️ Breed : homophobic
Are you sure?
If it's the best for you and your team, then it's the best for us. I wish you the best!
Are you sure?
https://gyazo.com/d85772c7aedc8f3822cd49734aa9de02
jhalt coming back from the dead to collect a bag
Are you sure?
Wym bro
Are you sure?
this is a sensible decision in my opinion i have known about the pot pvp hcf community for a long time now and i'm only just starting to get involved with this community, so i already know of the toxic idiots that this community has. From what i can tell the pvp community used to be a lot bigger than it is now (if anyone who was in the old community see's this correct me if i'm wrong) and I feel like the toxic idiots are the main reoson why this community is no longer large. If any toxic idiots who say ez or L after killing someone see this comment please stop, for every toxic player two players who arent toxic leave, this is true with every community.
Are you sure?
No1 will see this shit but stop being childish. Toxicity will always be present in servers that have a competitive nature. Its the nature of competitive games, Even more so when people work for their items (Mining, farming etc) and when going raidable lose all they worked for. That gets people mad. For map 9 to go live it took like how long? Way to long. Some people like me, just want to play. Who cares about "toxicity". People complain, Ok so what? People leave when raidable obviously make maps shorter, Or end them when everyone quits and start a new one simple. Would you stay if you lost everything you worked for? And if getting started again was basically impossible that far into the map? When people are giving you money, You quite literally don't have the right to not let them play because of your feelings, And i don't mean the law. I mean you have no grounds for it. Grow up, Release another map. Use your brain to fix problems at hand.
Are you sure?
Good 95% of these kids who play teams are ungrateful and complain every 5 seconds. They don't know how stressful it is to run a server and couldn't make a server as good as lunar.
Are you sure?
saw it coming
Are you sure?
KUR ZA PAGONA
Are you sure?
This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for people playing sweaty instead of for fun. Just saying. Don't care about your opinion. Don't bother replying if you want to argue about it.
Are you sure?
lunar to my dick
Are you sure?
good server buddy
Are you sure?
It was good while it lasted https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Are you sure?
Break ur neck plz
Are you sure?
Finally u can fucking quit
Are you sure?
weirdo
Are you sure?
Box fights
Are you sure?
stfu random
Are you sure?
Lol who is this
Are you sure?
UPVOTE IF YOU WANT TEAMS BACK :(
Are you sure?
I just clicked 24 motorcycles after failing the captcha 7 times, and once it finnaly figured out im not a robot, i get to see that there won't be a map 10 for a long time😪😪 .....very sad
Are you sure?
ig these spawned in bases servers will get the hype that they want now
Are you sure?
guud server buddy
Are you sure?
Patience is key 🙏🏽
Are you sure?
Rest well 🙏
Are you sure?
1.5 years and still nothing rip :( clients going in the right direction tho
Are you sure?
ok jordan i love you the break its over now its been half a year 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Are you sure?
will they do squads or teams again?
Are you sure?
can you fucking bring it back please
Are you sure?
clap clap
Are you sure?
I've never had the chance to play teams or squads on MineHQ and I'm just waiting to see how everything works, I can't wait for Teams and/or squads to come back.
Are you sure?
hi
Are you sure?
pvp
Are you sure?
yo guys red is kinda sus ngl
Are you sure?
when are you releasing squad PLZ
Are you sure?
Hello when is lunar squads coming out?
Are you sure?
I'll be honest you guys don't even engage with your HCF community and yes they cause problems but that's to be expected, if you don't want cleaning make it banable then people wont do it, also please consider reading your suggestions, you'll find some good suggestions there that would make things more fun, also consider adding an Ftop that is based on kills, deaths and koths,
Are you sure?
how tf do people still take hcf seriously
Are you sure?
Dont spend time on a map at all just do 15 mans 0 ally and natural world generation like kohi... boom done ez map
Are you sure?
PLease ADD RANKED BOXFIGHTS / BOXFIGHTS IN GENERAL PLEASE!!
Are you sure?
ok well atleast the client is dead...
Are you sure?
#OLDKOHI
Are you sure?
uhhhhhhhhhh so whens au lunar coming out
Are you sure?
this aged well...
Are you sure?
is that evan aloud?
Are you sure?
paiN
Are you sure?
Ppl not gonna appreciate teams untill it's gone pls bring it back sooner rather then later and surely make it 30 man's for map 10
Are you sure?
If you retards stopped organising fights in the nether then you won’t get cleaned lmao
Are you sure?
:(
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
kohi hq
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
@ staff
Are you sure?
i want to delete it cuz im scared if i talk about it,,
Are you sure?
Why the fuck would you delete it. Shows more about them than people with suggestions
Are you sure?
nigga every time i speak about something i get a ddos threat like chill
Are you sure?
nobody cares keep the static random banned
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
thank god
Are you sure?
something big is coming..........
Are you sure?
fuck neaf such a loser lol
Are you sure?
RIP
Are you sure?
moving on to the next chapter.. 🙏💯💜
Are you sure?
This is so ridiculous.. I can't believe this community is SO ungrateful >:( Fly high #RIPCAR
Are you sure?
kinda glad y'all did this hcf players are 18-20 year old men telling u to ''kys''
Are you sure?
they aint wrong some of the staff members are complete retards
Are you sure?
Fuck neaf also cotton pickers squads yktv
Are you sure?
next step BAN EVERYONE OVER 150MS
Are you sure?
Look what all u people biters did now yall dont have a server
Are you sure?
GG NO RE LOVE U PHYSCI LETS MAKE NOLIMIT MAP X
Are you sure?
woah
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
fuck
Are you sure?
didnt ask
Are you sure?
oh
Are you sure?
bruh
Are you sure?
You guys obviously need to change your approach to HCF, its not very HARDCORE anymore, and its not rewarding enough to play. Its been the same gamemode for too long, making changes that players want will actually help keep and grow a playerbase.
Are you sure?
yea force them to add King crates at spawn
Are you sure?
People don’t want hardcore this days, they say that they want but they are not gonna play bro.
Are you sure?
Then it shouldnt be HCF, they need to do something different, obviously its not working which is a factor in the issues.
Are you sure?
They feel demotivated to add any updates because the community is so opposed to everything they add
Are you sure?
Well they haven't added anything great, what do you expect a community of 14 year olds to do? I'm just saying that something needs to change and they need to do it. They even said the community hasn't gotten any better, I wonder if its because they've been copy & pasting the same shit for the past 5 years?
Are you sure?
well then
Are you sure?
fuck u neaf
Are you sure?
🙏
Are you sure?
🔊 AYO 🔊 LUNAR IS SHUTTING DOWN 🔊 AYO LUNAR 🔊 IM STILL WANTING TO CLICK 🔊 AYO 🔊
Are you sure?
thank god
Are you sure?
HELL YEAH, SQUADS
Are you sure?
I clicked 21 planes to see this sad news...
Are you sure?
f
Are you sure?
Enable boxfights again. Or kitmap with a feature to fight uninterupted (boxfights) where it tps you. Thanks
Are you sure?
enable boxfights then
Are you sure?
15 mans
2 bards
2 archers
2 rouges
softer core
would be fun
Are you sure?
i had to click 14 bicycles to view this? LMAO
Are you sure?