Physci

Important Announcement Regarding the Lunar Network 219

Hey everyone, it's been a while since we’ve openly communicated with you all regarding our network and client. After more than 1 ½ years of consistently pushing out updates to our server, releasing HCF maps, and dedicating a lot of time and effort into making Lunar competitive pvp server, we’ve finally hit a roadblock. We came to the realization that it is not worth the time, money, or stress that requires running a “competitive” Minecraft server, especially in this community.

As of today, Lunar Client no longer utilizes AAL (our third-party client-side anti-cheat). This was a hard decision to make since we’ve been working together for so long, but we believe it's the best decision moving forward.

For the past few months, we’ve been talking amongst our Head Staff, Development, and Ownership team on what is the best way to move forward with the server. We’ve talked about continuing on without a client-side anti-cheat, moving away from 1.7.10, taking an indefinite break, and even shutting the server down all together. We’ll be honest, we were leaning towards shutting it down due to the stress, toxicity, and time that comes with owning a 1.7 HCF/PotPvP server.

As of now, the decision was made to give the server a final shot and continue to operate it without a client-side anti-cheat. So in other words, Lunar will be on the same playing field as every other server.

Practice Season 6 will be coming to an end on Friday (November 6th) at 11:59 EST and Season 7 will be announced in the coming days. We will also move to actually release some minigames and maybe even Softcore Squads. The top players who will be receiving cosmetics for this Practice season are the ones who are #1 at the time that we are writing this message (October 29th, 3:05 PM EST).

We’ll have more announcements in the near future. But for now, that’s all. Thank you for those who have continuously supported us.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Translation : After making thousands of dollars from cosmetics its time we go out to the bahama's
Are you sure?
My nigga really exposed them like that
Are you sure?
lmao fr these niggas robbing our shit...
Are you sure?
LMAOOO
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
It's still true because now they only pay the designers to do more cosmetics
Are you sure?
My mans cex only speak facts
Are you sure?
LOLOLOOLOL
Are you sure?
IMAGINE LOL
Are you sure?
LMFAO
Are you sure?
Ur deep
Are you sure?
LMFAO
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
LMAO
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
LMFAOOOO
Are you sure?
LOOOOOL
Are you sure?
LLOLOLLO
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOO
Are you sure?
LFMAO
Are you sure?
Lool
Are you sure?
LOLOLOLOL
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Are you sure?
LMAO
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
LOLOLOL
Are you sure?
LMFAOOO
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
LMFAOO
Are you sure?
LOLOLOL
Are you sure?
he gin blacklist whoever he wants now dont make him cry ;((((
Are you sure?
LOOOL
Are you sure?
LO
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOLLLL
Are you sure?
OLOOLOL
Are you sure?
i mean youre not wrong lmfao
Are you sure?
oh my god LOOMFAO
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
LMAO
Are you sure?
FAX LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
LO
Are you sure?
LMAOOOAND
Are you sure?
LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Are you sure?
LMFAO
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
LMFAO
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
facts
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
LMFAO
Are you sure?
upvote if you like men
Are you sure?
honestly shutup
Are you sure?
i mean, you have 63 days played there was obivously something making you want to play the server.
Are you sure?
shutup please just shutup u have 26 days played by just specatating team fights on box fights or fishing in spawn oh dont forget the bunkers tournament that u ran was horrible no wonder half the teams quit
Are you sure?
how old are you again
Are you sure?
Best hcf player
Are you sure?
V very smart
Are you sure?
dv not smart
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
v very smart
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
Nice fold edit
Are you sure?
Brooklyn.. I like you but stfu
Are you sure?
yea honestly shut up
Are you sure?
cringe
Are you sure?
you realize if you do this you have completely killed the gamemode forever, especially if jhalt doesn't come around. Sounds like you need to put your big boy pants on and remind yourself that sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you.

For those who were wondering I'm speaking on behalf of the community known as teams which has been completely neglected by this post... We have always been "Toxic" maybe come to the realization that its online and that cruel things are going to be said. The most you can do is mute someone. Mute them perm if they continue like idk what else to tell you... All im saying is our gamemode doesnt deserve to die because a few people have problems accepting shit said in a block chat or even videos. Toxicity is something in every community believe it or not and if you don't want to see it become more strict on it. Common Sense.
Are you sure?
Lmao you're so out of the loop if you think a couple of toxic words is the extent of how toxic and terrible this community is.

Not to mention its not very profitable eather, they should shut the server down for their own mental health
Are you sure?
stfu you quit for csgo dont come back
Are you sure?
why do you still look at these forums if you dont play you retard
Are you sure?
shut up bread boy
Are you sure?
No hard feelings to any of the owners but you can't just drop our gamemode like that
Are you sure?
If you care so much about the anti-cheat version give lunar the monthly cost to keep up the anticheat!
Are you sure?
why would they do that they make so much money off cosmetics use that fucking money
Are you sure?
yes they can, its your fault you had actual trust in them to continue producing a product that even from the beginning showed they couldn't handle
Are you sure?
nah I knew from the jump but I'm saying they gotta do something for us can't just neglect us and act like we don't exist. Sure we are one hell of a toxic community but why kill the gamemode entirely for the like 10th time in history...
Are you sure?
especially if there client wouldn't be a thing without this community
Are you sure?
IKR MAN!!! THEY NEED TO GROW UP AND RUN THE MINECRAFT SERVER!!!!!! WHAT ELSE AM I GONNA DO WHEN I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL??!?!? I HAVE NO HOMEWORK IM IN GRADE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Are you sure?
LOL GO CRAZY
Are you sure?
go crazy nigga wtf
Are you sure?
Gg
Are you sure?
Let's be real here. If you truly are thinking about shutting down the server due to toxicity and how stressful it is then you might as well shut it down right now. Sorry to break it to you, but the toxicity and stress will never go away. On top of that, removing the client-side anti-cheat will most likely just bring MORE of that into the server.

Regardless, I doubt that those are the true reasons you decided to no longer utilize AAL.
Are you sure?
I completely agree "toxicity" is just a front for taking AAL down something isn't being conveyed transparently.
Are you sure?
probs cos dragneel got 14 kids banned
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
big brain Orbit
Are you sure?
You really gonna leave us in the dust? Lmao I always knew you guys were all about the money and its just showing how much even staff didnt care lmfao. If you REALLY wanted to keep hcf and the community alive yall would be trying a lot harder. I have no sympathy at all. Nice staff, nice server, it sucks we lost people who actually cared like purplz and jhalt.

People made factions. boxed fighted and took it serious and you do this. Nice! GL ever having a return and keep crying like some pussys you are because a couple kids made you feel bad

You just destroyed HCF, my childhood, and what it completely is. Been playing since 2012 and never have any servers/owners ever been this fucking pussy
Are you sure?
You're so braindead, "leave us in the dust" bro shut up, this community is dogshit and if they wanted to do this for "money" they would've left this shitty 1.7 community fucking ages ago and made a server for a newer version which has a WAY larger fanbase.

"its sad people who actually cared like prplz left us" prplz initially said he shut down kohi cause of toxicity and the community is even worse now, if he was in psyschi's shoes he probably would've shut down after 1 map lmao.

And lunar did not ruin hcf, this community did, lunar has came out with maps that are perfectly fine for OG hcf to be played on but it hasn't happened and will never happen cause of how much the community has changed.

Just leave this dead gamemode behind and give up
Are you sure?
SHUTTUP YOU CLOWN HOLY SHIT
Are you sure?
this
Are you sure?
you are retarded stay quit brain dead lmao
Are you sure?
I FEEL YOU DUDE! THEY HAVE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DEMOLISHED THE FUCK OUT OF MY CHILDHOOD!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL DO THEY EXPECT ME TO DO WHEN I FINISH MY ALGEBRA NOW?!??!?!?/
Are you sure?
irmao vc é pica
Are you sure?
Just go outside all the pain will go away I promise.
Are you sure?
Sunwire you sound so dumb. Shut up.
Are you sure?
so if they are such bad people, why are u so upset they are CONSIDERING closing. Why dont you try make a change and make a server??
Are you sure?
We are lol. Alpha coming soon ;P
Are you sure?
yo give ip when release
Are you sure?
agreed. Theyre wanting to shut down the anti cheat so they stop paying AAL for the anti cheat, keep the client up for cosemetics and money, and shut down the server cause they're lazy
Are you sure?
This nigga speaking facts
Are you sure?
bruh guys you just became the most played practice server in front of mmc and ur doing that, killing the pvp community a 2cd time, gg !
Are you sure?
Actually true
Are you sure?
I don't think they're interested in having their main focus of the server be around practice
Are you sure?
Just a few questions for those of us who are still playing.

1. What does this mean for teams
2. What does this mean for those of us who still do teams practice / boxfights on the network
3. Will you be fixing it so that people are able to queue ranked / do party duels without the AC
4. Can i have owner
Are you sure?
1 yes
2 yes
3 no
4 no
Are you sure?
thank you Sacrity, very cool
Are you sure?
very informative
Are you sure?
see you again qt :)
Are you sure?
heyy ;)
Are you sure?
agreed v
Are you sure?
Can u read is the better question
Are you sure?
Random
Are you sure?
stop playing the fucking game ur in uni sort ur head out depressed cunt cyaaa
Are you sure?
he says whilst also playing the game
Are you sure?
You're getting butthurt about MINECRAFT players that's crazy, all good tho shit server anyways :D
Are you sure?
You really think this happened because people were toxic to us?
Are you sure?
I assume it's more of a money thing than anything. Ik you guys make RACKS off cosmetics though so idk why you can't keep AAL around :/
Are you sure?
Read the announcement? Im just saying... if previous servers were able to keep it going than why can't lunar?
Are you sure?
If they are "previous servers" then they weren't able to keep going....lol
Are you sure?
So is HCTeams over now? Everyone will cheat now so whats the point?
Are you sure?
Wheres the map 9 eotw cape.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
so why end it?? you literally have hcf in your hands...
Are you sure?
PISSAI VOCE É MALUCO IRMAO
Are you sure?
underrated response #2
Are you sure?
Are we gonna get our map 9 capes?
Are you sure?
i mena they lasted longer than lunar tho no hate
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
wtf does the post say then am i blind?
Are you sure?
yes, u owners be making bank from cosmetics
Are you sure?
kinda ya
Are you sure?
?
Are you sure?
SERVER SO BAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!!! lol you have 27 days played
Are you sure?
it aint wa wa wa bitch im lil baby anymore its wa wa wa bitch im a baby cause this nigga crying over a minecwaft server XD
Are you sure?
Thank god.
Are you sure?
queer
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
GOOD THING THIS AWFUL SERVER IS CLOSING!!!! I ONLY HAVE MORE DAYS PLAYED THAN THE DEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you sure?
stfu nigga ur so weird
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MAKE ME LOMFAO ROFLLLLhttps://discord.gg/ykQCyBuj
Are you sure?
Lmao
Are you sure?
Jon could handle the HCF community for 5 years and you couldn't even handle it for a year. If you cant handle being a owner don't be one, no one asked you to do this. You did it and made a community and now you're throwing it in the trash. You aren't fit to be a server owner anyways.
Are you sure?
pedo's built different tho
Are you sure?
OL
Are you sure?
LO
Are you sure?
Devise 🙏
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
WISE WORDS SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE KING!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you sure?
REMOVE THE PROXY LOCK PLS
Are you sure?
KEEP IT
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
man
Are you sure?
underrated response #3
Are you sure?
underrated response #4
Are you sure?
MAN WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA PLAY NOW FORTNITE? ARE YOU FUCKING KDIDING ME?!? MOTHJERFUCKERS IS WAER TO GOD IL KILL YO A:LL
Are you sure?
?
Are you sure?
hmu
Are you sure?
?
Are you sure?
Will there be any sort of statement regarding why you are choosing to remove the only reason people use Lunar Client?
Are you sure?
I can defo tell you lunar ac on is not the reason people use the client
Are you sure?
i can bet most hypixel players turn it off
Are you sure?
ok kid didn't u quit like 15 years ago u weirdo
Are you sure?
boutta see niggas fly on teams again
Are you sure?
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Are you sure?
PLEASE DONT SHUT IT DOWN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Are you sure?
lool good halloween prank
Are you sure?
right?
Are you sure?
u sure have scared us physci xd
Are you sure?
He really trick or treated us 😁
Are you sure?
bro if u guys get rid of an anti-cheat then just close the server
Are you sure?
There is still an in-game anti-cheat just like every other Minecraft server that's currently in existence.
Are you sure?
will there be manual screenshares now for cheaters?
Are you sure?
iChains is Shaking
Are you sure?
im shaking in my timberlands
Are you sure?
LMFAOOAO they gotta find a way to bypass now
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
ppl just can hit us 4 blocks away but yeah nice anti cheat.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Bro id rather play without ac then have fallback
Are you sure?
Jordan. pls unban me. the AC anticheat banned me and i cant fucking boxfight now. physci told me in ts I had no logs or anything. ign wqe and Gruma
Are you sure?
you don't need unban they go remove ac
Are you sure?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Are you sure?
too bad it blows
Are you sure?
at least make it so that players get banned more often or some shit to prevent cheaters
Are you sure?
yeah but niggas will cheat loool
Are you sure?
its not like aal did anything anyways upvote if vouch
Are you sure?
Props to you for even keeping the server up for this long with how shit the community is.
Are you sure?
true
Are you sure?
WAIT I WON THE CAPE
Are you sure?
congrats homie :'(
Are you sure?
lets go pufferman
Are you sure?
Grats
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
where are eotw capes tho
Are you sure?
will there be manual screenshares now for cheaters?
Are you sure?
First + ratioed.
Are you sure?
Cold ratio g
Are you sure?
ty g
Are you sure?
ever since today, i've been getting molly walked in unranked. definitely not a coincidence. I really wish you guys could keep pushing forward through this, any server is going to have toxicity, and a community that won't get along. It's the internet.

i ONLY play here to avoid cheaters. and now that's gone. I have no appeal to continue playing. This was my main server, the server i spent the most time on, i donated for the sole purpose to support you guys, i don't care for my name to be colored, or whatever else it comes with.

i hope the pot pvp community will survive this one <3
Are you sure?
plz do minigames or skyblock or prison
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
LOL WTF IS THIS BS I JUST READ THIS NIGGA SAID THEY GETTING RID OF ANTICHEAT LOOLL MIGHT ASWELL PLAY MMC
Are you sure?
Wouldn't this just bring more cheaters to the community? People would just run up their clickers now that AC is off, AC on was always perfect imo and sometimes would have issues with random crashes but it's very good and efficient and I don't see why it has to be removed but I'm grateful for everything you've guys done for us but this would just make things go down hill.
edit: I know you guys have a server-sided anticheat as well, but like other older anticheats I'd have to say that it's not that effective as others.
Are you sure?
bout that cash money homie.. Dont have to pay that 3rd party no more and can sit back and collect on Cosmetics and now "softcore" means turning into Faithfulmc.. Next thing you know Lunar be having Keyalls and sh**..
Are you sure?
beleza mas... e o LunarSA
Are you sure?
Demonated ta codando
Are you sure?
up
Are you sure?
proximo sabado
Are you sure?
I Need To Speak To The CEO of Lunar Client This Instance.
Are you sure?
In conclusion we have all learnt lunar did this to make money - Brother got on and banned many known players that he knew would either buy an unban or get someone to buy them an unban - this was to pay for physcis gas in his new Mercedes C Class
Are you sure?
why else would they invest a stupid amount of time?? because its fun for them? ?????????
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
Man I this looks like Kohi and MineHQ all over again. I feel that you guys have done so much for us for over a year now and I think a lot of up appreciate it. I will always love you guys for doing what you guys do to keep the last bit of "Competative Minecraft" going and we all love you for that. People from the staff team are the nicest people you will meet. I hope that you guys can still do things with Lunar Client if you shut down the Network. You owners are the fucking best and I love you all for doing what you do. I hope that you guys can still stick around for as long as you can as yall have been doing this for 4+ years. Will always love yall for that. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Are you sure?
Thanks
Are you sure?
Yo jordan can you do me one last favor tell bigfungi he fucking stinks
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Jordan. pls unban me. the AC anticheat banned me and i cant fucking boxfight now. physci told me in ts I had no logs or anything. ign wqe and Gruma
Are you sure?
regardless, thanks for everything
Are you sure?
we down bad homie
Are you sure?
:/ I have so many opinions regarding this whole situation but to refrain from being forums banned, I'm not gonna speak. RIP Lunar Network
Are you sure?
rip
Are you sure?
Haha all these introverts panicking because their years of eagle claw jitter clicking techniques have come to nothing... get a macro guys you call it cheating but it makes this game just so damn easy xddddd
Are you sure?
I enjoyed this comment
Are you sure?
Rip this server I guess, not sure if potpvp community will survive this one
Are you sure?
TIME TO PULL OUT THE VENE CLIKCER LOOOOL
Are you sure?
lol Vene Clicker an OG
Are you sure?
LMFAOOOOOOO
Are you sure?
Really? just really? Me and other people have been pushing for the revival of powers and HCF for months now and you just throw it in the trash? You are just gonna kill the community that have made YOU. They pushed YOUR SERVER to the top and YOUR CLIENT to beat Badlion and you just decided to pull a kohi. I understand that the toxicity can get out of hand but this is a literal kick in the balls for us that actually cared. I do not understand why you are discontinuing the anticheat, it was one of the main reasons to use lunar, You can prove you are legit by playing on the anticheat, You took away the magic and you took away protected ranked ladders. HCF and PotPvP is now dead.

Thank you Physci, maybe now I will finally get a life.

Love,
Arbeen
Are you sure?
LOALOLAOLAOLOLOLLLLLLOL
Are you sure?
Translation; Fuck you. You guys are fucking aids to deal with and we don't care. We are making fucking bank from you niggas and now we are dipping. Have fun raping eachother.
Are you sure?
UPVOTE THIS IF YOU BEEN CHEATING SINCE DA START
Are you sure?
11 potted random
Are you sure?
What about voice chat you promise bro ? :(
Are you sure?
ong
Are you sure?
Teiko eotw cape?
Are you sure?
are you the guy who looks like a level 6 giant from clash of clans
Are you sure?
No that’s potplease
Are you sure?
"we made the decision to give the server a final shot"

I respect it but im confused as to why.. there's nothing that will change when it comes to the toxicity, never satisfied community and succes of the overall server.. if u want to keep ur server going i think the only way for big and good change to happen u gotta leave 1.7 behind and actually get involved with the part of mc that isn't completely dead and toxic asf.

Staying on 1.7 = staying with this community and this 1.7 potpvp/hcf community has 0 hope at all.
Are you sure?
good fuck ur shit client ive been banned 4 times falsely and once legit, everytime i take a break from this shit game i come back to being banned on this dogshit.
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
yea bro he should be doing gods work and provide a minecraft server for all of us crafters to play on voluntarily. It is absolutely ridiculous that he gets paid for doing work
Are you sure?
I can't believe this..
Are you sure?
Honestly for the best. Somehow people still haven’t learned that there constant bitching is mentally draining to server owners.
Are you sure?
Hope this choice means better things coming up in the future. Better to be supportive and hope for bigger and better changes. ❤️
Are you sure?
will staff go back to screensharing?
Are you sure?
Lunar staff about to be using zoom.us X_X
Are you sure?
open up a join.me you have 5 minutes
Are you sure?
Staff : open up anydesk
kupay : aight bro
User in your channel timed out
Are you sure?
dont say that!!!
Are you sure?
fag
Are you sure?
pls no
Are you sure?
RIP ZNNUDI's 3 cape record ;(
Are you sure?
Man I got 2 its all good for me :=
Are you sure?
he had 4 at one point rip
Are you sure?
:(
Are you sure?
dont shut it down bruh
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
hmm
Are you sure?
Proud of your guys' progress. You've made ah' hell of a' client and community. Cya AntiCheat!
Are you sure?
blame sacred
Are you sure?
#OPENSA
Are you sure?
jhalt needs to come back man. potpvp/hcf is jus gon be dead without him
Are you sure?
funny he legit just tweeted like a day or 2 ago on MineHq's twitter..
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
So we basically gave one year to this server just to find out that the owners can handle "toxicity" and in translation of this entire post basically meant was we are not qualified to make a hcf server cause we cry when someone tries to make it better and then say we know what's best for the community when we are the community.
Are you sure?
?
Are you sure?
?
Are you sure?
bring back the homie jhalt
Are you sure?
Hello. RaiLtoe here.

I have gotta say, Physci you have outdone yourself. When your server hits the peak, you decide to change it all LOLOLOL. PPL will be 4 blocking. i will stay clean but like BRUH if i see some guy 4 blocking me in ranked im going back to mmc homie and im taking half of pot with me
Are you sure?
who else is horny rn lol
Are you sure?
Abre o SA na proxima season, pf
Are you sure?
abre logo o SA, n é complicado
Are you sure?
close practice then
Are you sure?
HAXSHW IS BACK
Are you sure?
Vai ser cobrado, 10bala gang vai subir de glock
Are you sure?
okok, e o SA? abre quando?
Are you sure?
Translation: you guys are our slaves you work for us we take your money and take away every dream you ever wanted to achieve in hcf fuck you I’m going to the islands ty for the money-physci
Sincerely- Jordan
Are you sure?
JONATHON HALTERMAN HAD A VISION
Are you sure?
MAKE HCF GREAT AGAIN! #MINEHQ2020
Are you sure?
I killed this server seriously i ran this shit mav the MVP of lunar
Are you sure?
mav
Are you sure?
So everyone will basically cheat even harder right now. Also what was the point of removing anti-cheat on the client, you could've literally just made the server not LC protected. It would've been alright if ranked required LC ac on but rip
Are you sure?
Hvh rn?
Are you sure?
ncl
Are you sure?
rip lunar no anticheat is going to fuck shit up
Are you sure?
Does that mean you guys are now working on anti-cheat that is server-side? Is it going to be reliable in comparison to MMC's anticheat? Can we still rely on staff in catching the closet cheaters? Are staff going to start doing SS on frozen players?
Are you sure?
Bro they aint working on server side they literally said they’re about to shut the server if it doesn’t do well
Are you sure?
didn't ask
Are you sure?
v
Are you sure?
Thanks for ur work about AAL, thanks for everything ❤️
Are you sure?
So to be clear there will be no client side anticheat anymore. Arent yall in contracts with other server like viper, velt and faithful to provide a client side anti cheat? Seems a bit weird considering even badlion client has BAC avliable for other servers to purchase
Are you sure?
No other server besides lunar uses lunar ac
Are you sure?
rip love to the whole staff team tho !
Are you sure?
The end is near
Are you sure?
didnt u autoclick to 1800
Are you sure?
doesnt like half the community autoclick to high elo tho.. tbh, I dont know why autoclicking is even frowned upon anymore its so common. Most people dont feel like vibrating their arm or butterfly clicking like they playing the bass guitar on their mouse and its understandable. Ive never understood why the developers even made it so that super high CPS gives an advantage. Its like the the early 90's Nintendo spamming the A and B buttons lol
Are you sure?
AYYEEEEEEEEEE
Are you sure?
what clicker we buying
Are you sure?
haxa, all of them.
Are you sure?
YO MY NIGGA EVERYONE GONNA BE HITTING THE HOLD DOWN M1
Are you sure?
CAN WE GET OUR CAPE THO
Are you sure?
fuck u phycle
Are you sure?
you make so much money from this, how could u do this?
Are you sure?
not the client just the client anticheat
Are you sure?
L dance bye bye L L L L
Are you sure?
Lunar most definitely should release a squads map I think that would get a lot of attention and positive feedback for the server.
Are you sure?
I JUST BOUGHT AN UNBAN IS THIS A JOKE
Are you sure?
nigga hit a lick on us
Are you sure?
same
Are you sure?
I just about to make a ticket lmao it says AC unavailable
Are you sure?
First
Are you sure?
bring back lunar
Are you sure?
still heartbreaking to this very moment
Are you sure?
cashmoney
Are you sure?
New ban wave lol
Are you sure?
-200 fps nice,very nice,SHIT CLIENT REALLY
Are you sure?
lmao this guy speaking facts!
Are you sure?
bruh
Are you sure?
RIP ANTICHEAT
Are you sure?
lol what a shitty fucking server
Are you sure?
the client is so ass without the anticheat its lagging and kicks me off servers
Are you sure?
Its weird, I never had ANY issue with AAL or with it off.. Something has changed in the client itself since the AAL removal. My sprint is glitchy and the Client is acting up.. It was perfectly fine until they removed AAL.
Are you sure?
yup
Are you sure?
make a 1.16 practice server nocap
Are you sure?
N0ZY 1
Edited
I know nothing bout coding, but is it actually possible to make a 1.16 server with 1.7 PVP? Like changing the source code and remove 1.16 PVP and installing 1.7 and not just changing the visuals on the surface levels?.. It would be awesome to have HCF with all the new updates. Id be willing to pay into a GO-Fund-Me to make it happen if it were possible and needed serious development.
Are you sure?
How I am gonna prove I'm legit now
Are you sure?
ah chitiarla se a dicho chavales
Are you sure?
R.I.P Legit playing :(
Are you sure?
just shutdown the server, hcf and prac will have to die eventually it's not even fun anymore to pvp or teamfight its stale.
Are you sure?
teamfighting was fun for like a few months back in the day... How anyone sits in Discord or TS during these clusterf*cks and spam clicks for 30 minutes straight is something I cant understand. You leave with a headache and arthritis.
Are you sure?
Honestly, I think everyone should grow up and stop playing Minecraft and go get a job and start saving money for your future, Staying at home and playing Minecraft all day will do you no good.
Are you sure?
Hello.

I understand your situation at a certain point and I really don't think it's the best, but it's okay.

However, I feel that to leave after generating a lot of money, is not good and it is not more for the community, it is more for the people who love their client, people like me, that in spite of not having much money, I buy a capes to support the client.

No matter what decision they have made, I will always support them, as I have great respect for everything they have done, even though many people say otherwise.
Are you sure?
just stop selling unbans, more than half of the really toxic people on this game mode are people who macro for team fights and have been banned for it before