Physci

Teams Map 8 SOTW 94

Are you sure?
You are viewing a single comment's reply thread. Click here to view the entire thread.
I dont think this is the way man. Especially when it hasnt been tested. I feel like this decision is rushed. Enable crapples (craftable) or something instead of this
Are you sure?
Yes they should do a Map 7.5
Are you sure?
What makes you think this is rushed and not tested? lmao
Are you sure?
because physci himself said " This is going to be our first map trying this new feature out. There may be bugs or exploits, so we ask that you guys report them as you find them. We are also aware that we may need to nerf (or buff) Totems since we have not seen it play out in fights yet, so helpful feedback will be helpful when the map begins. " i seriously dont understand how some of you make it to admin ranks
Are you sure?
Do you understand how testing works? We internally test it the best we can but there is no way we can tell how it will work when on a server with hundreds of players. So yes it was tested and yes there is a chance it will have bugs and will need to be adjusted.
Are you sure?
so what you're saying is the mechanics work but you have no idea how it will actually play out in teamfights because it was not tested where it actually matters. yes, i understand how testing works, and if you did, you'd understand that it needs to be enabled on practice asap so that you can make adjustments before killing off the map in even faster record speed if thats even possible at this point.. worse tier facs wont be able to get totems like upper tier facs and it will make it that much harder for them to compete at events

i dont mind innovation but when its forced and not polled that just isnt the way to do things in this community, you should know that having been around for as long as you have.
Are you sure?
I am not going to go into the ins and outs of our tests because you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to our development process... We can always balance things if need be but we are confident it will work out well.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
He literally said it in the post. That it hasnt been tested in fights. Idk what other way u wanna see how this works out.
About the other thing , yes i feel like its rushed and not thought about enough.
Just my opinion.
Are you sure?
We have tested it internally and like he said we can make adjustments as needed. We have been working on it for a few months so this is the furthest thing from rushed... This gamemode has remained stagnant for about 5 years and we are trying to innovate but that won't happen when people aren't willing to give things a try and change.
Are you sure?
"This gamemode has remained stagnant for about 5 years and we are trying to innovate"... IDK what's the point of your "innovation". The reason people enjoy this gamemode is because "It is what it is". People enjoy sports like soccer, baseball, basketball even if there has been no change for almost 100 years. There's no need to change something every time just because "It's been old", "There was no change". This totems thing is just ridiculous.... Excuse my english.
Are you sure?
I understand your point but when it comes to HCF it is painfully obvious there needs to be some sort of change... Maps don't last longer than a week and the community itself is a shell of what it used to be, So yes there needs to be change with this gamemode.
Are you sure?
Im gonna give it a chance. Its just my opinion on it and i didnt know i guys worked on it for months . We will see how it works out.
Are you sure?