Physci

Teams Map 8 SOTW 94

Are you sure?
You are viewing a single comment's reply thread. Click here to view the entire thread.
A majority of the people prefer kits fyi, we're meeting people in the middle. All diamond fights can get very boring so we're trying to change things up. Give it a try before making assumptions please.
Are you sure?
People that prefer all diamond would prefer actual all diamond. People that prefer kits (including myself) would prefer kits. This is not going to please anyone other than voltage who will likely have about a dub of these lets be honest. This is long just remove them and add str and shit if u want to do other potions.
Are you sure?
I don't understand how everything goes back to "pleasing Voltage."

We're trying something new out and will make adjustments as needed. If you don't want to even try it out before calling it shit, then skip Map 8 and play Map 9 instead.
Are you sure?
Wakis so right though i doubt you guys saw this through fully just make a poll or some shit like i get your tryna switch things up but like if people wanted that they wouldn't play lunar lmao your gambling your player base on "We're trying something new out"
Are you sure?
this
Are you sure?
I'm not saying that, I'm simply saying they grind this the most out of anyone it was a joke.
Are you sure?
All Diamond means All diamond. Not oh heres a beacon for effects but we will say its all diamond. this is so stupid it obviously defeats the purpose of all diamond and everyone else says it. if youre going to have an all diamond map have an ALL DIAMOND map
Are you sure?
Furthermore some blatant issues include : Factions just not fighting until the fight is nearest to their totem, camping a nether portal with a totem the other kids are fucked. No-one is going to go through if they don't have portal advantage this is boring and retarded remove it you nitty.
Are you sure?
Hey cuck, HCF has been practically the same for five years. It's fucking stagnant and boring to the core community...

You should be praising the staff for trying to change things up. You're automatically against it before even trying it out because you're afraid of playing worse when ppl use it to outsmart you. If you were truly a good player then you learn to adapt lmao.
Are you sure?
"Hey cuck" says enough
Are you sure?
Hey retard*
Are you sure?
this ^
Are you sure?
the majority of kit fights are resident sleeper, idk how all diamond fights can be boring they are really short and fun
Are you sure?
I dont think this is the way man. Especially when it hasnt been tested. I feel like this decision is rushed. Enable crapples (craftable) or something instead of this
Are you sure?
Yes they should do a Map 7.5
Are you sure?
What makes you think this is rushed and not tested? lmao
Are you sure?
because physci himself said " This is going to be our first map trying this new feature out. There may be bugs or exploits, so we ask that you guys report them as you find them. We are also aware that we may need to nerf (or buff) Totems since we have not seen it play out in fights yet, so helpful feedback will be helpful when the map begins. " i seriously dont understand how some of you make it to admin ranks
Are you sure?
Do you understand how testing works? We internally test it the best we can but there is no way we can tell how it will work when on a server with hundreds of players. So yes it was tested and yes there is a chance it will have bugs and will need to be adjusted.
Are you sure?
so what you're saying is the mechanics work but you have no idea how it will actually play out in teamfights because it was not tested where it actually matters. yes, i understand how testing works, and if you did, you'd understand that it needs to be enabled on practice asap so that you can make adjustments before killing off the map in even faster record speed if thats even possible at this point.. worse tier facs wont be able to get totems like upper tier facs and it will make it that much harder for them to compete at events

i dont mind innovation but when its forced and not polled that just isnt the way to do things in this community, you should know that having been around for as long as you have.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
He literally said it in the post. That it hasnt been tested in fights. Idk what other way u wanna see how this works out.
About the other thing , yes i feel like its rushed and not thought about enough.
Just my opinion.
Are you sure?
We have tested it internally and like he said we can make adjustments as needed. We have been working on it for a few months so this is the furthest thing from rushed... This gamemode has remained stagnant for about 5 years and we are trying to innovate but that won't happen when people aren't willing to give things a try and change.
Are you sure?
"This gamemode has remained stagnant for about 5 years and we are trying to innovate"... IDK what's the point of your "innovation". The reason people enjoy this gamemode is because "It is what it is". People enjoy sports like soccer, baseball, basketball even if there has been no change for almost 100 years. There's no need to change something every time just because "It's been old", "There was no change". This totems thing is just ridiculous.... Excuse my english.
Are you sure?
Im gonna give it a chance. Its just my opinion on it and i didnt know i guys worked on it for months . We will see how it works out.
Are you sure?
wheres the poll at
Are you sure?
Just picture us (stambul) camping all nether portals with totem beacons of strength in the ground.
Are you sure?
if majority of people prefer kits then why is it all diamond. especially considering that totems have not been used in fights and still can have bugs or exploits. that could further lead to people giving you shit about the server and staff which always happens and possible loss of players in the community. think before you act
Are you sure?