Physci

Teams Map 8 SOTW 94

Are you sure?
You are viewing a single comment's reply thread. Click here to view the entire thread.
because physci himself said " This is going to be our first map trying this new feature out. There may be bugs or exploits, so we ask that you guys report them as you find them. We are also aware that we may need to nerf (or buff) Totems since we have not seen it play out in fights yet, so helpful feedback will be helpful when the map begins. " i seriously dont understand how some of you make it to admin ranks
Are you sure?
Do you understand how testing works? We internally test it the best we can but there is no way we can tell how it will work when on a server with hundreds of players. So yes it was tested and yes there is a chance it will have bugs and will need to be adjusted.
Are you sure?
so what you're saying is the mechanics work but you have no idea how it will actually play out in teamfights because it was not tested where it actually matters. yes, i understand how testing works, and if you did, you'd understand that it needs to be enabled on practice asap so that you can make adjustments before killing off the map in even faster record speed if thats even possible at this point.. worse tier facs wont be able to get totems like upper tier facs and it will make it that much harder for them to compete at events

i dont mind innovation but when its forced and not polled that just isnt the way to do things in this community, you should know that having been around for as long as you have.
Are you sure?
I am not going to go into the ins and outs of our tests because you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to our development process... We can always balance things if need be but we are confident it will work out well.
Are you sure?
i am not going to go into the ins and outs of our tests because you have no idea what you are talking about so i wont tell you and ill just sit here on my thumbs and hope im right
Are you sure?
You are more than welcome to skip this map and wait for map 9 since you have such a shitty attitude but regardless enjoy map 8 if you decide to play :)
Are you sure?