Physci

Teams Map 8 SOTW 94

Are you sure?
You are viewing a single comment's reply thread. Click here to view the entire thread.
the fact that people are even judging this and making there opinion about the totems without even playing with it yet just shows where the community is at. sad that people can’t even try new additions to a stale gamemode
Are you sure?
I think this is a terrible take. Nobody asked for this, no community polls, nothing. Two days before a map a feature which hasn’t been tested on a large scale is announced, with no videos on how to use these beacons. Physci said in the post if you read it that there will be bugs and exploits. Why do this on a map?!?!

Also: the hcf community isn’t afraid of change. the change and updates need to be approved and liked by the community because there are less than 400 people actively playing teams. Owners are just putting out updates with little information and testing two days before the map. This is not how you implement things into the game.
Are you sure?
were judging it because we’ve all been sat here for the past 3 weeks doing reg all diamond fights and now instead of a bard holding me effects i’m gonna have my bb sat in the wall placing beacons for effects, it defeats the whole purpose of the all diamond map people were asking for and theyve announced it without any input from the community and proper testing, they say they’ve tested it but i don’t think a 1v1 between physci and frenchfrys really tests what a 25v25 situation will be like as they are unpredictable. they got 0 input from the community and tbh i don’t really see many people that want them, especially as none of us have ever had the chance to use them.
Are you sure?
you learn how to use them over time and who cares if there are some minor bugs everything works out over time, frenchfrys said they have been testing and working on it for over 3 months so they’re most likely won’t be anything ground breaking
Are you sure?
apart from voltage having pvp timers breaking my beacon mid fight and them having 3 dubs chilling ready to use it anything
Are you sure?