Physci

Teams Map 8 SOTW 94

Are you sure?
You are viewing a single comment's reply thread. Click here to view the entire thread.
Keep up the great work all these children that constantly bitch about new features / trying to make the game mode more enjoyable are the same people that give up after 3 days and bitch no matter what you try to do they cant be pleased. thanks for constantly trying to change powers for the better!
Are you sure?
Thanks....might be the last time I want to change *anything* in this gamemode, or even release a map to be honest with you. Not worth the time or energy to deal with this bitchy HCF community.
Are you sure?
You have done everything with Hardwork, dont let players get you down in a way.
Are you sure?
I completely agree with you sadly this community is on a complete downwards spiral and is near it’s end, YOURE the only thing keeping it somewhat alive and I guess people don’t see/appreciate that at all. I’m extremely surprised on how far you’ve come as an owner and how far this network has come keep up the great work your network has a bright future outside of Powers!
Are you sure?
Your constantly in a lose lose situation in this community
Are you sure?
that's nothing new? this community has been this way for as long as I can remember.
Are you sure?
Never said it was something new this community has and always will be ungrateful
Are you sure?