Physci

Teams Map 8 SOTW 94

Are you sure?
You are viewing a single comment's reply thread. Click here to view the entire thread.
He literally said it in the post. That it hasnt been tested in fights. Idk what other way u wanna see how this works out.
About the other thing , yes i feel like its rushed and not thought about enough.
Just my opinion.
Are you sure?
We have tested it internally and like he said we can make adjustments as needed. We have been working on it for a few months so this is the furthest thing from rushed... This gamemode has remained stagnant for about 5 years and we are trying to innovate but that won't happen when people aren't willing to give things a try and change.
Are you sure?
"This gamemode has remained stagnant for about 5 years and we are trying to innovate"... IDK what's the point of your "innovation". The reason people enjoy this gamemode is because "It is what it is". People enjoy sports like soccer, baseball, basketball even if there has been no change for almost 100 years. There's no need to change something every time just because "It's been old", "There was no change". This totems thing is just ridiculous.... Excuse my english.
Are you sure?
I understand your point but when it comes to HCF it is painfully obvious there needs to be some sort of change... Maps don't last longer than a week and the community itself is a shell of what it used to be, So yes there needs to be change with this gamemode.
Are you sure?
if it were so "painfully obvious" then the community wouldnt be so damn upset about this lmao. im 100% with ludwig on that. i appreciate you talking to the community and sorry if im coming off toxic, its just hard to see this happen to hcf
Are you sure?
Im gonna give it a chance. Its just my opinion on it and i didnt know i guys worked on it for months . We will see how it works out.
Are you sure?